Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My hair isalready white...

Zachary, my son, passed the written part of his driver's test on the first attempt. When he came out of the DMV, it was difficult for him to contain himself. Great, now I have to train two people how to drive. If I start babbling like a fool, you'll know why. My hair is already white, so going gray from stress is already done. I hope it doesn't fall out. :-/

Bob and I went for a walk today instead of doing the wii for exercise. He zipped right along the entire way. He even extended the distance a bit longer. Walking back to our house is all uphill. The grade is slight, but it gives enough of an incline to make Bob huff and puff.

Bob knows his short-term memory sucks. He tells me he needs to start writing things down, but he forgets that he needs to write things down. I know I can remind him, but I need someone to remind me to remind him. geez....

No comments: