Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bob popped the big question...

Bob finally asked me to marry him today. Well that may have been the fiftieth time. All of the other forty-nine times he doesn't remember asking me. There's nothing different about this time either. However, he bet me that he'll remember to show up at the church. I just need to let him know the day and where. I'll keep you all posted.

I have the picture of the above squirrel as my computer background. I think it is so funny. It's also amazing how he braced his body on the deck.

I'm in the process of self-publishing a book that is for a person to put all of their medical information into. So many times, I have needed all sorts of medical information. If I had the book, I could have handed it over, instead of repeating myself a hundred times. Again, I'll keep you posted.

Visit the websites to the right.>>>

No comments: