Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Golf again...

We went to the driving range again today. Bob hit less than half of what he did yesterday. Yes, need you ask? I brought the basket of balls back home. Do I sound cheap? That $8.00 basket of golf balls will last a few more practice sessions. :-)

Bob's memory was great today. When he asks me if we are going somewhere located in the Midwest, all I have to say is "noooo...", and Bob response with, "Oh, that's right, we're in Oregon on the west coast." :-)

Bob is walking so much better. Watching the video of him golfing yesterday helped him to see what he needs to correct. Golfing today, exercised his back muscles.

My book titled My Personal Medical Information Book (original) is almost finished. I'm a perfectionist, so it needs a few adjustments. Aunika says it's fine. I see flaws. It takes a few weeks for ISBN numbers to arrive, anyhow.

Bob's email
Jan's email

Please remember to visit the sites to the right >>> and below.

No comments: