Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2010

The amount of readers amazes me...

Everyday, when I sign on, I scroll down the page to see how many views there have been to this website. To date, there has been 32,281 views. That is amazing to know how many loved ones my t has. Some have said reading the blogpage is part of their morning ritual -coffee and blogpage. Some also have said they read it before going to bed. These people know what time I post. Earlier in this whole ordeal, posting at midnight was not rare; now, 7pm is very common.

Bob's walking is better. When he walks he looks like he is dancing. I told him that he needs to put earphones in and cary an iPod so it looks like he's dancing to music.

Bob's email
Jan's email

No comments: