Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The light gets turned on...

Bob had an a-ha moment today. He was looking at a list of brokers from ADMIS in Chicago. He came across three Lakes Trading Companies - one in Alabama, one in South Dakota, and one in Oregon. He studied the information for the branch in Oregon. His name was there. He couldn't believe his eyes. I asked him if he believes me now when I say we live in Oregon. He said, "I guess I have to." He also knew where Oregon was in the US. I ran through the gamut of questions that I ask everyday. Bob finally responded with quick correct answers.

He's still a bullshitter though. One story he has repeated over and over is that he went to Africa when he was in the military. He was very detailed today. I think he's still bullshitting me. Does anyone know if this story is true?

Bob's email
Jan's email

No comments: