Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

CLICK AWAY...

In the morning, when Bob is all rested, talking to him is so normal. He remembers everything from days before and things of the past. However, as the day goes on, the more mentally tired Bob gets, then the memory fades. For example, this evening we were looking at pictures of his house in Fairmont, MN. He doesn't remember it at all; he was very tired. However, I bet if I show the pictures to him in the morning, which I will, he'll remember. I'll keep you posted.

Bob took a trip to Eugene with his mom and dad today. I was like a lost little puppy, not knowing what to do with myself, wandering from room to room, looking out the windows, rummaging through the refrigerator and cupboards, looking for food I didn't need or want, but ate anyhow. I had plenty to do, but got absolutely nothing done.

I'm having a tough time deciding to let go of my education background to dive into learning trading stuff. It's economically the right thing to do, and I'm sure, once I learn the knowledge part of trading, I can do something educationally with it; it's the "pause" that saddens me. Does anyone have some insight for me? email me

No comments: