Welcome note

When my husband and I set out to find and take pictures of wheelchair accessible waterfalls in every U.S. state, we were excited about the challenge. We gave ourselves no time limit to accomplish our feat; however, we had one mutually agreed upon rule that dictated how long we would stay in any given area. That rule was to never shiver again. Needless to say, adhering to this rule presented a new challenge. The new challenge was to find a waterfall that was actually flowing. Visiting mid-west and eastern states during months that prevented us from shivering are the same months that are hot enough to dry up streams; hence, little or no water flow for waterfalls. The natural scenery and picturesque landscapes warrant a second visit in the early spring right after the snow melts.

Bob and Jan

Bob and Jan
Christmas Eve

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 10, 2010

Kleenex stock...

My new stock option is Kleenex. I read some of the two hundred emails that I saved for Bob over the past year. I read them to Bob. Every time Bob cries, I start to cry. We're both blubbering goofs. I better stock up on Kleenex.

We talked about some of the pictures that were sent of Bob and his friends from when he was a young pup. He told me some stories that I never heard.

The celebration party will be May 29th at 2pm at the United Methodist Church on Harvard Avenue in Roseburg, Oregon. We will have meatball sandwiches, cookies, cake, coffee, and punch. Also, cocktails by the firepit at our house will start at 7pm. (BYOB) Sodas will be provided.

No comments: